Wierd vibes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd vibes

I feel like my friendships have constantly been changing now that I am in college, since I am outgoing I am always talking to and getting to know new ppl. I started off college with one group of friends then I met a lot of new ppl the first few weeks and had a new circle of ppl when I tried to invite my old friends to hang out I feel like they didn't like me, and they rarely responded to my texts after we hadn't talked for a week and I couldn't think infanticide that I had done since they liked me before. Now I feel like the same thing is happening again with yet another group and the other ppl have faded me out to replace me with someone else on our hall now that I have made new friends too. Like I keep getting a wierd vibe from them. I live across from them and and they keep the door open so I go over to visit. They used to always Answer my texts and now when I talk to them they give me like short answers and go on talking about inside jokes and talking to Each other and not including me in the conversation. Why is this happening I cant think of anything that I did that offended then or made them like me less, should I confront them about this, why does this keep happening with people? Am I doing something they dot like and how can I figure out what it is??? Or do they feel abandoned that I made new friends? What is going on?

Any relationship can be challenging at times, but it sounds like this is a little different! Listen, if you are making new friends and they start acting stand offish to you, then they are probably not your true friends. Friends don't act like that to each other so maybe you should think about moving along and just keep it polite with them. If you feel that the people you've been interacting with aren't receptive to you then move on and hold you head up because you don't want to invest time into people who are not considering you. Try to be true to who you are and the rest will follow. I hope this has helped some, but if you want to talk more about this or anything else call 2NDFLOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228 or text us daily between 4 and 8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X