A time in my life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A time in my life

If I don't meet a guy or have a serious relationship In college will I never get married?

I don’t know why you feel that if you don’t have a boyfriend in college, then you won’t get married. That’s not true! Try meeting as many new people that you can without expectation. You have to stop putting so much pressure on yourself, just be you and not focus on, did I talk to a guy today. So a few ways to get to know lots of people is to just get involved in activities at college so you can meet people with similar interests, go out for sport, attend games, student clubs, college organizations, etc., whatever interest you. This way you will meet many more guys and increase the odds that you will meet someone who will like you and ask you out! Remember just have fun and don't focus on the boyfriend status. Call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 to discuss more options or anything or you can text us daily from 4-8pm.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 11-09-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X