my life sucks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my life sucks

Well first off, I would like to say, yes I know ur not doctors and that I need a check up, but im asking for ur input. Well my urethral area is kaaaiiind of swollen, and theres like a bump near tthe walls of the vagina. Have u had an experience like this, maybe like give me possibilities of why this is like that? It doesnt hurt and it wasn't there earlier. And in healthy and doing fine, so??

Unfortunately since we are not doctors like you said I can not provide you with definite possibilities of what this may be. You can check out this website to see if it can give you an idea: www.ashastd.org. Ultimately the best choice would be to go to the doctor and get checked out this way you know for sure what it is. Just because it does not hurt and you are healthy does not mean you should ignore it. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us at this number daily between 4pm and 8pm. Good luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X