I feel invisible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel invisible

Lately I've been feeling so invisible around family and friends. Left to my sad and depressing thoughts time after time. I'm always thinking why? Why doesn't my family listen to me when I'm talking? Why does life have to be this way? Why do I think the things that I do? And finally why in the world would I want to kill myself sometimes? I just want my mom to listen so I can get some help and talk to someone and not have to think about all the different ways I could kill myself or how sad I am with the life I have that I can do almost nothing to change. I just want to have that smile on my face that I had when I was younger and be happy everyday instead of always having that puss on my face because I feel sad, invisible and not listen to. I need help before I feel too sad and too invisible. Any advice???

I am sorry that you're feeling this way at this point in your life. From your post it seems like you have already spoken to your mom about how you feel and she is not taking you seriously. Is there anyone else you can speak to? Maybe a school counselor, sibling, another relative? It is important that you speak to someone to let them know how you feel. Do you have any goals in life? Writing down your goals could help you see that there is a lot of good in this world and a lot of things you still have to do. If there is no one close at home for you to speak to, please speak to your counselor at school. They can help. If you feel you are in danger of hurting yourself you can call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline. The number is 800-273-8255. You can also call 2ndfloor at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7. Remember there is always someone you can reach out for help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X