sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex

so im 14 and I had a boyfriend who was 17 and forced me to have sex with him or he would tell the whole school my secret ...so I had sex with him with protection and it hurt really bad and I bled , I don't know if its normal or bad and infectious so went on with him and he said he didn't want anything else from me but sex but then he asked me for a blow job and I said no because he only wanted sex he said , and then he forced my mouth open and stuck it in .. but im just scared hes gonna tell people we had sex and hes gonna tell my secret too

Forcing someone to have sex is inappropriate and is considered rape. It sounds really hurtful that he threatened to tell the school your secret, which is obviously something that is really personal or private to you. First, it is important to note that in New Jersey sex with anyone under the age of 16 is illegal. Since he is 3 years older, he can get in a lot of trouble legally for this, as well. Second, sometimes it is normal to bleed if for instance it is the first time. However, if this isn't something that normally has happened to you in the past then it important to call your doctor or a gynecologist, as soon as possible. What he did to you is not okay and it is not your fault. It would be really beneficial for you to stay away from him, and to tell an adult that you trust, such as a teacher, guidance counselor, your parents, a family member, your doctor, etc. Check out the websites www.breakthecycle.org and www.loveisrespect.org, and please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X