Why I am so hungry lately??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I am so hungry lately??

Hi so I am a 15 year old girl and recently I have been extremely hungry. For instance right after I eat breakfast I'm still hungry! I'm not overweight I am a average size for my age but I just don't get it am I going through a growth spurt or something. I literally eat more than my teenage brother who is 19.... Should I worry or is this normal. Oh and my mom makes me nutritious meals so it's not like I'm lacking nutrition

So it’s okay that you are eating a lot right now. At 15 you’re experiencing changes with your body because of puberty and that can make you want to eat more. Also if you eat early it gets your metabolism going and when that’s working it can also make you want to eat more. Here is a link to a website about puberty @ https://www.plannedparenthood.org/teens/my-body/puberty. You should check it out! If you have any other concerns about your health you can also talk to your parents and maybe even go to your doctor to have a physical. If you need to talk more about this or anything call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 to help you! You can also text us every day from 4-8 pm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X