Suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide

Very recently I been thinking about committing suicide and the thought keeps getting worse and worse . I been thinking about checking my self into emergency room but not sure what I to expect. What would it be like? What are the staff like are they really nice or mean ?? What kinda of workers do they have taking care of the patients ??

First of all, let me applaud you on your effort to recognize there is something wrong and take a step to go out and seek help. Not many people are brave enough to take that first step on their own. Now to answer your question...it's impossible to predict what the staff would be like with any certainty, but in most cases people working in hospitals have a great consideration for their patients. They deal with issues like yours on a regular, if not daily, basis so they are skilled in what they do. Working with people in crisis they also probably have a tendency to be nice and calm, because that keeps their patients nice and calm. They are professionals and are typically very good at their jobs. Going to the ER is a good idea if you are feeling suicidal and that is the place where you can get help. It's great that you came up with a plan to get help, now follow through with it when you are ready. Best wishes to you. Call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X