I dont have freedom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have freedom

Im always stuck inside the house and ive been grounded alot. I only live with my mom and 3 siblings and I can't stand any of them. I just want to be with my firends because without them I am sad and depressed. They are the only people that make me happy. What do I do?

Sorry to hear you've been grounded often. Have you tried to talk to your mom and work out a plan so that you can be on the same page. What I mean is there is a reason why your mom is grounding you so try to talk to her about what you can do to prove that you are trustworthy. I know that things can seem unfair at times when you are young but your mom has to keep you safe and you have to follow her lead. How about you write her a note about how your feelings, ask her what can you do to let her trust you. Maybe there also is a way that you can do some things around the house to get off being grounded sooner, like take the garbage out, vacuum, dishes, etc. Try it! As far as relationships with your siblings that is normal to feel that way about them right now. When you are going up there are some growing pains with your family so keep that in mind. Good Luck talking to mom and if you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X