what if it does happen to me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if it does happen to me

Hi! Im 15 yr old girl. So I started going through thoughts that what if I dont find the right guy ever in my life? I feel like I want love, I want a moment. What if I wont have that? What if my parents will force me to marry someone else? And do u know whats wierder? Is that im worried that I wont have children. What makes someone infertile and what if I was? What if my future husband was? I know im young, but I cant stop these worries and thoughts. Most of it might be pms? But this makes me not look forward for the future. Whats ur input?

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Sometimes during periods in our lives we will think about things that we can't control even if they are things that we don't need to worry about at the time. It could be due to other anxieties in your life or it could be due to life changes like going to high school, moving, friend issues or family problems. As you mentioned it can also due to hormonal changes in your body. These are just some examples of what may be causing some of this anxiety. It's normal to think about the future, but try not to let it get you too stressed out. We cannot control the future. You have many thoughts about what if you can't have children? What if you don't find the right husband? BUT the future is undecided and the other questions you could be asking are what if you can do all of the things that you are worrying about? Since we aren't medical doctors I can't answer the question on fertility but sometimes it can just be a genetic factor. Here is an educational website that can give you some more answers sexetc.org or talk to your pediatrician. Even though children are far in your future if for some reason you can't have kids there are many other options (adoption, invitro, surrogacy, etc.) As far as relationships you may have several boyfriends before you find the person that you want to spend your future with. All of these things come with time. It doesn't mean you can't think about them but if they begin to control your life then you may eventually want to speak to a counselor. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I just don't know what's wrong with me

Idk how to really explain it , but I've just been really abnormally down . I've been diagnosed w/ depression but it soft of went away in the summer I guess. I felt fine all summer , but when I came back to school everything just changed . My emotions just went everywhere . My friends are so different now . People just constantly lie . I feel like I have no one . All my close friends are vanishing . Sometimes I think if I had someone that actual cared I would be just a tiny bit better . I always help my friends , I never ask for help . I just don't know what to do anymore . I feel so alone sometimes .

Comment

Sometimes starting a new school year can lead to some of those symptoms of feeling anxious, nervous, or depressed. I wonder if there was something different going on during the summer that made you feel better. Were you hanging out with different people? Were you able to cope better with how you were feeling? Try to think about what was so different that might help identify why coming back to school made everything more stressful. I'm sorry that you're feeling like you don't have friends that you can rely. It is extremely difficult to feel alone so I understand where you are coming from and why you may feel like your emotions are heading in so many directions. Have you ever tried talking to them about how you are feeling? If you don't feel comfortable that's understandable, but sometimes our friends don't know what they are actually doing is hurting us unless we talk to them about it. If they still don't seem to be there for you then what about other people at your school or out of school? You could try meeting new people, maybe other people in your school that you get along with or if there is one person you feel like you can talk to even if you don't see them all the time they can still be someone you rely on. I know you say you never ask for help, but at some point we all need to. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X