Upset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset

I feel very alone. Two uncles died and three aunts died this summer, plus my other uncle is in the hospital. I also lost all my friends this summer because this one girl spread rumors of me and she is a good manipulator. I feel alone like I don't have anyone. I live with four brothers and I am the only girl so I can't talk to them about it they are boys they get in a fight then get over it and my mom is always busy. I don't have any friends. I feel like I shouldn't be me cause it seems like no one likes me. I try to be "normal " but that gets boring so I go back to being me. I need tips on how to stay confident and positive through this time. Thank you

I am so sorry for your losses, that’s a hard thing to cope with. Time is really the only thing that slowly heals you after a loss. Try to remember the great moments you shared with your family and smile about that! Maybe you can even have put a picture up so you can see them and light a candle for them. There is no one way to get over grief so just deal with it in your own time. You mentioned feeling alone and that is not uncommon after losing a loved one. There also are generally 5 stages of grief; denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and then acceptance so give yourself a break and time to heal. Remember to do things for yourself that make you feel better, like exercise, get enough sleep, eat right and maybe go to the spa to distress. Keep your head up and just allow yourself to go through the motions.
    I have attached a website called Grief Speaks, it’s a website dedicated to help people cope after the loss of a loved one @ http://www.griefspeaks.com/. Here is the website for NJ Mental Health Cares @ http://www.njmentalhealthcares.org/ or call them at 866-202-4357, they can give you information to mental health providers in your area so you can get counseling to cope with your loss.
    If you need to talk anytime call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 and would be happy to offer you some more support and suggestions. You can also text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X