what do you think

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think

This will be super duper uber helpful if you would google "disney Open Call auditions" and take a look at the due date and thepage. It says 8/6, and today is the day, can is it too late to still make an audition video? Im not sure how do word this- but when it says a certain due date, for ANYTHING, does it mean it has to be done before that date, or can it still be done in the same day it is due, just before the next day. Applying to my question, if the auditions are due the 6th, can I still do it before the 7th? Plzzzz help me.

Hi there! I'm sorry I do not have any concrete information about the Disney casting call auditions. Here is the link for it @
    http://disneychannel.disney.com/open-call - so you can click on it again to look at the details. It does appear to say that today, August 6th is your last day to upload and audition, so go for it (with your parents permission). To answer your question about due dates, if a due date states a certain day something is due that means it is the last day to submit to it, but you can still do it and qualify as long as you do it on that day. If you have any further questions about their auditions you should contact their offices with your parents. Good Luck!! If you ever want to talk, 2NDFLOOR is always here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or you can text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Sorry, I have ADHD, and it was kind iof hard to interpret ur whole message. Altho thx for replying. Are you saying that its not too late to submit an audition? I can submit it anytime, just before tommorow?

Comment

Hi there sorry but there were some technical difficulties and I believe the post you made after this didn't upload correctly. I saw that you said you uploaded the wrong video? And you were worried about applying with a new video again? I understand feeling anxious about this opportunity. Since they are receiving so many videos I don't see what would be wrong with sending in a new one just saying that you sent in the wrong one. Things like this happen. It was an honest mistake. As for submission deadlines, it says they have extended it until August 10th so it looks like there is still time to upload a new video. I know it can be nerve wracking, but it's just one audition. Either this one goes amazing!! or you keep putting yourself out there. Goodluck!! and your one message was apologizing for reaching out. There is no need to apologize we want to help you in any way that we can so continue to reach out if you want to talk 2NDFLOOR is here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

sorry again

Do you think it matters? Now if I deleted my account, and made a new one using the same email, would that help or is it unnecessary? You wouldnt believe how much I appreciate ur help, ur kindness is just so unbelievable.

Comment

Oh and... since I mistakenly sibmitted a video, will I be able to submit another one?

Comment

I do not know the policies that Disney has about resubmission, so you would have contact them to find out. If you want to try again with the resubmission then do it, you'll loose nothing for trying. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Good Luck and if you want to talk ever call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 or text us daily 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.
              Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-10-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X