please read help needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read help needed

I try so hard constantly to be the best basketball player I can be, but ill never be good enough to make a team. I've tried out for several teams, and none of them want to just give me a chance. No one ever has given me a chance to just feel wanted and fit in for once. My own "friends" at school don't even want me to sit at the lunch table anymore so i sit alone in a closet, hoping for someone to come... no one seems to want me anymore. My dad never wanted a kid and im not supposed to exist :'( Someone please help me. My little heart cant take this torture anymore and im at a point where i haven't eaten in days :'( Someone out there.... please be the one to give me a chance..... before its too late :'(

It sounds like you are going through a lot right now. You shouldn't have to feel like you are going through this alone. Identify an adult you can trust, whether that is a parent, teacher, nurse, etc. and tell them what's going on. Try talking to your friends about the lunch situation maybe there was a misunderstanding and you guys can work it out. If you haven't eaten in days you need to report this as well, many times schools have extra lunches or food for kids that don't have any. We at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline would like to help in any way that we can so please don't hesitate to call us 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X