Military or some other branch......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military or some other branch......

I am currently 15 and thinking of joining the Military, Army, or some other branch. I wanted to know if there are any web-sights to see the female requirements to join. I know that you have to be a certain weight for a female and I'm currently trying to lose weight. I have been trying for so long to lose weight, that I have gone as far as limiting my eating to once a day. I have been thinking really hard about what I have wanted to be and so I am seriously thinking about joining since I am going to be graduating at 17. To me it seems like an honor to serve in the Military and would really like to know if there is a way I can find out the requirements for girls. Thank you for your time. bye.

It's impressive that you have made this decision even at a young age. Since I am not an expert on nutrition you may want to consult with a doctor or nutritionist on your eating habits. From what I know eating once a day may not be the best or healthiest way to loose weight, especially if you are considering entering the armed forces where muscle and strength are important. Limiting your food intake could make you sick and or weak. Here is a weight chart for the army http://www.military.com/join-armed-f...ght-rules.html This most likely changes based on the particular service that you want to enter. Enter the specific ones that you are interested into google along with female entrance requirements and it should come up. You can also contact different requiters based on which service you want to enter to get more information on requirements. If you want to talk more give 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline a call 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us any day 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X