Emotional

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional

I don't know what's going on with me , lately my emotions have been on like high, for any little thing it's ether I'm super happy super mad super sad , my boyfriend even says I'm crazy , sometimes I do feel crazy because after let's say I just finished being really mad and everything I feel so stupid for acting so over emotional on something I can't control it , sometimes everything pisses me off , I hate having my dad even stand near me or hear him talk . Then the next thing I'm crying for a little fight between me and my boyfriend. And idk why but every time I'm super mad all I can do is feel like throwing something. I always feel like having a bat in my hand and smashing a car. No the situation that's what I feel like doing . I need help please oh and I suffer from anxiety that's what triggers it sometimes .

It is good that you noticed a connection between your anxiety and feeling emotional. Are there certain times when this is happening or does is feel scattered? It may be helpful to keep track of your emotions, by using a journal. You may be able to notice some patterns or other things, besides anxiety, that trigger this. It may be helpful to make an appointment with your doctor and let them know what you are feeling. They may be able to help you sort this out, or make sure everything is okay, physically. It may also help to talk to an adult that you trust for support. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

hormones

That happens to me all the time! I self harm and I mostly self harm when I get all emotional, sad, and depressed. I soon found a pattern in my self harming and realized that I only feel sad and depressed a few days before my period and it's pathetic of me really to take everything seriously.. Perhaps you can check if you're on your period a few days? It could be the case like it was for me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X