help or ill mentally lose my myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help or ill mentally lose my myself

Please understand me. I tried to talk to councelor, but they might call my parents. I am crying and shaking right now, wish I would die right this minute. I am not suicidal and I never will cut. My parents.... I am not open so I cant talk to them or write them a note. somethings are bothering me for years, they cant manage stress, and they follow stigmas. There are negative vibes, whenever I try to correct their thinkings, they say or yell "I am not stupid" or "u wanna be smartee than me?" they call me sensitive just because I ask them what they mean and fir them that means im offended. Try ur best to understand me because this is actually difficult to put into words when it is burning me. Im 14. I feel trapped. Should I let a counselor into it or will my parents hit me? Yeah, they think it is good parenting, but they dont harm, they just give a little hit. What is left to do? Can I call 2nd floor? Will my parents ever find out?

We want to understand what you are going through and help you in anyway that we can. I can understand how difficult it is to put feelings in words. I would try speaking to someone about this so that you don't feel like you are going through this alone. If you would like to call 2NDFLOOR we are here 24/7 to take your calls. As far as your parents finding out we are confidential and anonymous so we wouldn't call them or release any information that you told us. You can call 2NDFLOOR Youth helpline at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X