Stalker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalker

On Wednesday I got a random call from someone and he kept texting me saying hi and how a sweetheart I was. I kept telling him to leave me alone but he wouldn't and he kept texting me all day. Then he said that he wanted to get to know me and I was furious so I kept telling him leave me alone I don't know you weirdo. So he kept texting me and I just ignored it and deleted every text after text. What should I do? He won't leave me alone and I don't even know him!

That sounds like it would be scary. You did the right thing letting him know that you are not interested! If he continues calling and texting don't erase the messages because you might need to keep it to report to police. If you feel unsafe then tell your parents or a trusted adult that you are getting harassing texts from a stranger. If this person continues harassing you, then go to police with your parents so that it is on record. Also, check with your friends and make sure they are not pulling a prank on you (just to be sure). I hope that helps and if you need to talk call 2NDFOOR anytime @ 888-222-2228. Be safe!

Comment

It isn't one of my friends. Can I tell the police with you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X