relapse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relapse

umm this is kind of weird..ive never used something like this before. well basically i relapsed today not too badly but im still kind of freaked out. its just that i had a really stressful day art my behaviora sschoo lol lots of drama with this one girl and i didnt really know who to tell because im so used to keeping it to myself ...

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR message board. I know it can feel weird at first to post but we are here to help you in anyway that we can. If you relapsed regardless of why let someone know. Relapses happen, but the way we handle them are part of the treatment plan. Keeping things to ourselves is a coping skill many of us use, but in situations like this it's important to identify people that support us and that we feel comfortable opening up to. It may be difficult, but you shouldn't have to go through this alone. Please call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday 4-8PM at 908-280-0235 we want to help!!

Comment

I know how you feel

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      umm this is kind of weird..ive never used something like this before. well basically i relapsed today not too badly but im still kind of freaked out. its just that i had a really stressful day art my behaviora sschoo lol lots of drama with this one girl and i didnt really know who to tell because im so used to keeping it to myself ...
      It's ok, I have relapsed in the past before. I am currently trying to get clean. I don't know if this will help you but I believe you can overcome this. I am having trouble currently not relapsing. I have self-harmed for a while and I am afraid that I will give up and keep going on with harming. But you can do this, I don't know you and you don't know me but we are similar in the fact that we're struggling. I may not be there physically but I am behind you 100%. Don't give up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X