my head is a mess: btw, theres more going on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my head is a mess: btw, theres more going on

I hope this is anonymous. .. so.. I am feeling really down, remembering the horrible past. I have fake friends, that arenice to me at one time, then totally ignore me. Ive been bullied when i was 10 because I was quiet andd shy, eversince I hear this word or being described by it, I breakdown crying for hours when im at bed. I dont want to be quiet or introverted, but I cant change and I hate myself for it. I feel like if I changed, people will still think of me as the quiet girl. I hate every one in school. I cant make friends, I am not close with my family, I am in a negative brain fog, remembering how these popular ppl made me feel, and how happy they are. That was when I moved! I was expecting a fresh start, but they ruined it! I am 14. I hate being a teenager. I feel bad about myself acedamecally. I have a bit of anxiety, and I stopped wanting to live. No im not suicidal. I am thinking what is poin t of life, we're born to die, then what happens when we die. I dont see a point, so why bother. I hate myself for all the decision ive made, its freaken Sunday, and I cant do my work, I dont feel like it. Oh, and I come from astrict family that dont tolarate mental issues.

First of all thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! I am so very glad to hear you are not suicidal. There is a point to life. You have something very very important to share even if you don't know it yet. Do you know something? You, yes YOU no doubt helped someone by making this post. How? Simple. By your strength! You are going through such a difficult time but you are scratching and clawing through it. You may have saved somebody's life with your post! Please keep in mind, you are only 14. Although these years seem agonizingly slow trust me they are NOT, THEY GO FAST. High school years can be great for some but terrible for others but the great news is it's only 4 years out of a lifetime. Please give us a call. We would really love to talk to you about all the issues you are having. Our number is 888-222-2228 and we are here 24 hours per day everyday all year long to talk to you. If your family has issues with mental issues please lean on us and call us when needed because that is why we are here. Even though you hate school and the people in it stayed involved. Don't isolate yourself. Force yourself to go to games, concerts, activities after school. Try to join clubs and organizations, even if you think no one will talk to you, because it's important. You can't change the past but you can learn from it. You can't control others, all you can control is yourself. Keep at it. Please call us and thanks so much for your post! You are appreciated and you are needed! Call us at 888-222-2228

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X