Join the Military Reserve.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the Military Reserve.

My father told me no to joining the Army Reserves. I decided to write a letter because when we discussed it we could just argue and the conversation would go nowhere. Should i give the letter to him personally or read our loud to him? Which would be more effective.

I think that writing a letter is a great strategy when you are having a difficult time having a conversation. I won't make the decision for you, but if you choose to read it to him make sure to tell him that you don't want him to say anything until the end. Also reading it to him will hopefully help him to hear the full thing, while giving it to him doesn't guarantee that he reads it all. Although if he reads it then he will have the opportunity to think about it privately. Try weighing the pros and the cons like I just did and you will come up with the best solution for you! Good luck and I hope that you both are able to have a better conversation about this. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X