Invited to things

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invited to things

How do you get invited to parties and things, whenever I try to make friends, it always ends up being just me inviting them places, and they come when they can but half the time they can't and don't invited me back, and they also don't invite me to parties and things, like I want to become a part of their social circle, but yet I am viewed as like another person they know and see once in a while, compared to being a part of the group who they bring when they all hang out. It seems so easy for others to get invited and become a part of a group, how do you do it, without like inviting yourself to things, and I cant even do that since, I am often not even aware of what/ when they are doing things.

Let me just start by saying that I'm sorry you are feeling like an outsider. You have to ask yourself a question, why do you want to be friends with people who are not reciprocating your friendship? At a certain point you have to realize that maybe they are not the crowd for you to consider being good friends or in your circle, but rather associates that you just see at school and say hi! This is okay because you want to be friends with others that enjoy your company and want to be there for you. If you want to meet people then join activities in school or recreation sports, like band, soccer, baseball, etc. By doing that you can find similar interests with those people because you are doing the same activity. Its a start anyway and remember you want to be friends with people who make you feel good about who you are not bad. If you want to talk more about this or anything else call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228 or text us on Fridays @ 908-280-0235 from 4-8pm.

Comment

response

To be honest with you, I already have a circle of friends that I made from being very involved in sports, only they never want to do anything on the weekends, and when I invite them they say no, yet they are close friends just refuse to do anything outside of school with anyone not just. These people I am describing are new friends that I am trying to make who I have classes with/activities with, and I invite them and they only sometimes have time, and it is always me doing the inviting, as I am in a different circle or whatever, and even when I do invite them it is more like doing something outside of their circle, and they never invite me back.

what I am saying is that I want to have/make more friends outside of my circle, so I am not stuck at home on the weekends, and I am trying to figure out what I am doing wrong/ why aren't they reciprocating the friendship? like what am I doing that causes them to not invite me out/invite me to things in their group, and how do I change it to get involved in another circle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X