Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassed

Dear SecondFloor,
    Can you please help explain what maybe wrong. The past few days I can't sleep in my room. I need to go into my moms room and sleep on the floor. I feel like at night (only when it's late and I am just about to sleep) I'm not safe . I feel like something is going to happen to me. During the day I am fine being in my room alone and home alone. Even at night until its time to actually sleep I'm fine. I just don't feel right when I'm about to sleep. Almost like I'm not me. I am 14 and before I went on my trip last week I had no issue. This started Monday when I got back from my 2 week trip out of state. When I was out of state I slept fine sharing a room with my sister( this was not by choice there wasn't enough rooms) also before the trip I slept in my room alone .. Without my brother even being in his room which is right next to mine, (he wasn't there before the trip but has been after)he was at a camp before) Do you know of any reasons this not being able to sleep might be happening ??

-Embarrassed

It sounds like you were use to sleeping in a room with someone on vacation and now it is just going to take some time to get out of that routine. Try to make yourself sleep in your room tonight with the light or T.V. on and leave your door open. Maybe you could try it for 3 days and see if you start to feel different. Sometimes when you change your sleep routines (even on vacation), it just takes some time to get back into your old pattern! If you want to talk more, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-12-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X