help!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!

So there's this boy, we met 3 years ago, he has been my best friend ever since. Me and him have always had a thing for each other. He has always liked me and I have always liked him, and we have dated many times. And when we aren't dating we always end up liking each other again. We have a really special connection, we do everything together we keep each other company, I know there is nobody else I would rather be with. But my other best friend, decided that she liked him, let's call her Molly. Well Molly has stolen 3 guys from me in the past. This boy, and two others. All the boys like her, she can have any boy she wants really, this is the only biu I have ever dated. She has dated 7 guys in 8 months. We were at a party and she starts making out with him, and it really hurt. A lot, and now they have a "thing" if I were her and it was her in my position, I would not have done that to my friend. She can have any boy she wants, I can only have this one, she's done this a lot before and I want her to know that she shouldn't take people away from me like that

You and your male best friend sound as if you have an interesting relationship. You mentioned that you have dated many times. What is it that has caused you to stop dating in the past?
    It sounds like Molly has really hurt you. Could it be that Molly did not realize that you still had feelings for these boys? Sometimes we assume our best friends are able to read our minds and understand our feelings without having to say them. But in most cases this is not true, even with best friends. Have you ever discussed your feelings directly with Molly? If you feel uncomfortable it may be helpful to seek support from a guidance counsellor in your school to arrange safe place for you both to talk to each other.
    You can also contact one of the phone counsellors at 2ndFloor (888-222-2228) to talk about this further. The helpline is open 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X