Camp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp

I go to this theater camp this is my last and fourth year. There are two sessions the younger and the older. I have to go to the younger cauz im going on vacation in the older one. So there are kids ages 8-11 there.. Or whatever.. So im the oldest and we are doing the little mermaid and so i would get Ursula right? Yes. Did i get it? No. Who got it? A girl 2 years younger then me. Wht did i get? A mersister that has no parts. I got so upset i cried 7 times and cried the next day and went home and didnt even show up the day after. And I went back today. so depressed and sad

This sounds like a frustrating and upsetting situation. Unfortunately, if all of the parts have already been assigned, there is not much you can do in this situation. It may be helpful just to try to make the best of it and stay positive about the role that you have. It may even be a good learning experience for future shows! Good luck! And remember to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X