lonely

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lonely

I always seemed like disappointment to my parents. Me and my mom have always had a good relationship but sometimes I feel worthless and confused. School was something I could look forward to make my parents happy but now I'm a failure and get horrible grade. I got all A's and B's except for one C. My parents were so mad at me that they took me out of my competition that really meant a lot to me! What ever I do turns out to be wrong or clumsy and a fail. I obviously don't have any self control over my actions. Also...my brother hates me! He won't talk to anyone or anybody unless they're on his side! What a jacka**!

This sounds like it can be really stressful. Getting lower grades than what you normally do, does not make you a failure. Perhaps you need to talk to your parents and work this out. Maybe there was just some material in your classes that you didn't understand, and that you can talk to a tutor or your teacher about. It may even be helpful to talk to your brother about how you feel. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X