Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this? Should I see a therapist or something? :(.I feel crazy.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of this? Should I see a therapist or something? :(.I feel crazy.

Im in love with this guy and he is in love with me. We were making out yesterday and then we took a break for a second. During the makeout I was getting sad.Then during the break I put my head down and he was tickling me. I laughed but felt like crying because I had flashbacks to sexual abuse. Then I slapped him while my head was down and when I was silently crying. He was tickling me and I slapped him. Then he asked what was wrong. He was really worried. I feel really bad for what I did. He forgave me for slapping him but I cant stop thinking about it.He thought he did something wrong but I told him, no it was one of my flashbacks..

It sounds like you were honest with him and communicated your feelings about the situation. And it seems like you are doing the best that you can do. Since you both love each other, maybe this is a good opportunity to talk to him about how this incident is still on your mind. Perhaps he is feeling the same way as you are. Also, have you received counseling after being sexually abused? It may be helpful to talk to a professional about what you experienced so that a similar incident with your boyfriend doesn't trigger you. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228. We also offer texting with a counselor every Friday from 4-8pm at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X