how do I tell her?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I tell her?

I don't know how to tell my mom. so basically I pierced my ear and my mom doesn't know. its been a month so its all cleaned and everything and its officially there forever. so I don't know how to tell my parents because they are extremely over protective and I'm constantly grounded for stupid reasons. I'm going away to Florida in a month on a school trip for a week and I don't want her to take that away. she is already really mad at me because ii failed English last marking period. she doesn't understand I'm just not good at English. I'm a low 90 high 80 average student and the one 60 threw it off and she grounded me for 2 months which meant I had to miss all the Christmas parties, all the new years parties and I cant go anywhere until my next report card. oh and I was also grounded on my birthday. for failing one class. Can you imagine how mad she would be if I told her I pierced my own ear and hid it for a month. how do I tell her? Do I tell her?

Hello, thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR! I would like to start off by saying that an ear piercing is not permanent. You do have the option of taking it out, and being that it is still newer it would close up rather quickly. It is all up to you whether you would like to tell your mother about it or not. We can't make that decision for you; but you have to do what you think is best in that situation and weigh out the pros and cons. As for your grades, maybe it would be best to go for extra help with your English teacher to pick your grade up. It may not be your best subject but if your teacher and parent's see you are trying your best I am sure they would be more supportive. Also, you may be able to ask your English teacher if there is any extra credit activities you could do to help your grade. I hope this helps; you can also give us a call at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime @ 888-222-2228, you could also text us Friday's from 4PM-8PM @ 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X