tell me something i haven't heard before

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me something i haven't heard before

i can't live. and i can't kill myself. i want to though, i want to so badly. i'm being pulled apart, my seams are becoming undone. i know. i know it's selfish and all the people that love me or are supposed or what not but it doesn't feel like enough and it should and i fell bad that it doesn't and i'm selfish. but what the fu*k right? live for yourself, BUT I DON'T WANT TO OKAY? SO WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE FOR OTHER PEOPLE ALL OF A SUDDEN? why do the roles change? they shouldn't. but there's nothing worth living for. i can't even picture a future, 9-5 sitting at a desk without freaking out. then i'll come home everyday, change into pajamas and sit infront of the tv being lazy and wishing for my life to be different. i know i sound stupid but i can't help it. i hate myself. i hate my school. my friends don't feel like my friends. please just tell something i haven't heard before because i've heard it all before

Self-injury is never the right way to handle a problem. If you think you may be in danger of hurting yourself, it is important to call 911 immediately. It is okay to feel upset, but things do eventually get better! Sometimes it may take a bit longer than you want, but there are so many things worth living for. You just have to discover what those things are for you. It may be helpful for you to reach out to someone that you trust for help, or you can call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more support. We are here 24/7 to talk!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X