cant take it anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant take it anymore

Well recently about half an hour ago I was making dinner in the kitchen when suddenly my uncle came out of his room and starts scolding me for no reason at all, he basically called me every name in the book, and its just disgusting the way he treats me sometimes...and its always when he either drunk or high on something, when hes sober sometimes its alright, but ive been trying to talk to him as least as possible. Its been like that for the past year with him, and it makes me upset. I currently live with him and my two grandparents, and my grandparents have been out bowling in this league tonight. He also even threatened to beat the sh*t out of me and I dared him to do it, I new he wouldn't dare lay a finger on me, but I think it might get to that eventually, what do I do please help.

This could be a potentially dangerous situation. If you feel you are ever in danger of an abusive situation, then contact the Division of Child Protection and Permanancy at 1-800-NJ-ABUSE. They will make sure you are in a safe situation. Have you ever told your grandparents about your concerns and how your uncle is treating you? If not, maybe they are unaware of your situation and may be able to do something to help. It sounds like your uncle is very disrespectful and letting your grandparents know might be able to do something to address his actions toward you. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X