bleeding smile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bleeding smile

Lately I have had creating small cuts on my fingers to squeeze out the blood and draw smiley faces on the doors with them. I don't know why and it just comes over me. Please help

It is great that you are reaching out about this for help. I don't have much details to go off of but it sounds like you may be experiencing some sort of negative feeling and using cutting your fingers as an emotional release through temporary physical pain. You should go to your guidance counselor at school to talk in more detail about this issue. There are a few other resources that I would like to refer you to for more specific help: 1-800-366-8288, www.selfinjury.com, www.selfmutilatorsanonymous.org, and www.selfharm.net. Please call us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline to speak with one of our counselors here in more detail about this problem this way we can better assist you. If you do not feel comfortable calling please use one of the resources that is listed above.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X