This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it get better?

I have been so down for a little over a year now and have also been through so much this past year. My life is terrible in my eyes. Sure it's not the worst and I can admit that but I'm so lonely and so down I just want to die. I have told my parents but they think me talking to my guidance counselor will help but to be honest it's just awkward and we both just stare at each other then I end up breaking down in tears as soon as I open my mouth. I hate who I am I hate everything about me. I hate my life. But I can't afford the medicine to help. I'm so alone and I have no one and its funny because everyone talks about what they're going to do when they get older but I can't even imagine me being alive in the future at the rate I'm going. Every time i stop for a moment I just start to cry. I don't fit in anywhere I go and I'm not accepted im just an outcast and I hate it I want to find where I belong . I am a little over weight and have really bad acne and am just that goth girl people are scared of. But I have tried everything to lose weight and get rid of my acne but nothing helps. I look to food for comfort and when you take that away I feel even more down but when the scale reads 165 lb. at age 13 that hurts a little im not gonna lie matter of fact it hurts a lot. Will it ever get better please help I can't go much longer?

Hello! Thanks for posting to the 2nd Floor Message Board! The answer is a big YES. Yes things can always get better. Please communicate your feelings of wanting to die to your Guidance Counselor the very next time you meet. If you are uncomfortable with this please call the 2nd Floor Help Line at 888-222-2228 at the next opportunity you have so we can assist you in getting this help. Please promise you will not harm yourself and you will call 2nd Floor or speak to your Guidance Counselor as soon as possible if your depression gets really bad. The teens years can be so tough for some kids but you know what? They don't last for ever and things can an do get better! You can also text us on Fridays starting at 4pm at 908-280-0235. Please keep your head up and try your best to replace negative thoughts with more positive ones. Thanks so much for posting and please take the action outlined above! Take good care.

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X