Why do you think so?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you think so?

No one ever calls me or sends me messages online. I feel alone in life but I'm okay.

I feel like all I have in my life are my mom and sister and I even get negative vibes from them.(I'm sure its because I don't do too well in school.

Why do you think this is? am I that different from people? (I'm gay by the way)

Hello! Thanks so much for posting to the 2nd Floor Message Board. Sometimes all of us feel alone so please don't let this get you down! Online is only one way to connect and communicate with people. What do you do at school? Do you play sports? Have you joined any clubs or the band? Do you stay after school to attend plays, concerts or sporting events? What do you do on the weekends? Do you belong to any youth organizations? These are important questions and suggestions! You mentioned that you are gay. If you feel others are treating you different because of this it is really important to talk to someone about it. Do you know your school counselor? Maybe make an appointment at the Guidance Office and see if this helps. We also want to here from you!! You can text us on Fridays starting at 4pm at 908-280-0235. Give it a try! Thanks again for posting

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X