What do you think?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

When I contemplate the world, I see how bad it is and how it can be better. When I compare myself to the world and everyone in it, I see myself as a very different person than most people. I am saying this because I am just wondering why is it that I don't feel related to anyone.

I have a social media account such as Facebook and a cell phone that I both use but I never feel that anyone is interested in me. I don't really have a social life. I do use my Facebook and cell phone but I just don't receive any reception or the reception I want. Maybe I am being to picky?

I go on my Facebook but I barely get messages from people, its I who has to send the messages first! Do people not care about me? Am I that much of a different person?

I am proud of who I am and I love myself but I don't know about anyone else loving me. I even have a cousin whom I contacted for the first time. I met this cousin in person too and it was nice. I do try with him but I feel that he just does not care! I don't know, I am nice to him and I send him messages but he never sends me messages!

This cousin of mine is a lot older than I am, i'm 23, he's around 37, maybe that's it.

Anyway, I believe that good things come out of everything so I just use my alone time to think about where I am in life and who to trust. I think about what I want in life and the type of people I should be around.

What do you think about my situation?

It can be difficult to meet people, especially through social media. It is also ok to spend time alone. This can be a good way to get to know what you really want to do with your time. This can also be a good way to explore what kind of friends you are interested in having. It may be helpful to look into joining local clubs or activities that match your personal interests. Then seeking friends through these shared activities. You are also welcome to call 2ndFloor to explore these concerns. We are available 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X