So upset need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So upset need help

So ive been upset for a while and need somewhere to let everything out. My parents make me feel like sh*t every second they get and I hate it. They have no idea that I struggle with school, my friends, boys, and my weight. I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Im sick of seeing skinny girls with perfect bodies everywhere. So to stop feeling this way i kinda made myself throw up today.. I know its bad but it helped me. With boys im stuck betwen two guys and my mom gave me no phone to talk to them so theyre both going to hate me even though one already does. Also my friends hate me and i feel like they talk about me all the time and it depresses me. I just want to be as happy on the inside as i can pretend to be on the outside.

Weight is an issue for many teenage girls, however, throwing up is never an answer to weight issues. It is a dangerous behavior that can lead to many health problems down the road. If you and your doctor feel that weight loss is something you should be looking into, do it in a healthy way, such as diet and exercise daily. Why are your friends going to hate you because you have no phone? Do you think it's because you won't be able to talk to them? If so, there are many means of communication aside from the phone. Look into some alternate means to speak with them. If you are not happy with your friends, maybe you can try to distance yourself from them and look for new ones that treat you better. Why do you think they talk about you? Do you have any proof or is this just a feeling you have? If it's just a feeling you might be wrong. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228 to discuss your concerns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X