Period Cramps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period Cramps

I've had my period for 4 years now. Whenever I get my period each month it hurts me so much. My cramps are super terrible. I try taking the appropriate medicines but nothing seems to work. My boyfriend told me that having sex on your period days will get your cramps to go away. Is that true?? What if I bleed all over him?? I need a fast solution for my cramps.

The best thing you can do is reach out to your doctor for help. Perhaps you can try going to a gynecologist, if you don't already. This is an area that they have experience with. You can also try laying a heating pad across your stomach. Generally, moving around can help like going for a walk, run, or exercising. However, you may just need to find what works best for you. Having sex on your period does not make cramps go away and it is entirely up to your comfort level. Some females are comfortable with having sex with their period and some are not. It is a personal preference. Check out the website www.sexetc.org or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X