i dont know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know what to do

I dont know what to do, i feel hopeless. I habe selfharmed... amd thought about suicide... but i do not want to yell anyone. I feel like people will get mad at me or really upset with me, or i will get put in a program. Im sad, lonly, and just.... useless. Please help, what do i do?

Why would anyone be mad at you for reaching out for help when you have a problem. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, it is a behavior that should be encouraged. The thoughts you are describing of hurting yourself can be very scary, but there are ways to deal with them...and yes, it does involve some form of treatment, but it is worth it to make yourself feel better. First, find a trusted adult that you think can help you, it can be a parent, teacher, counselor, or any adult that cares enough about you to want to see you get better. Second (and this is the hard part), tell them what you just wrote to us, show them the post and this response, write them a different letter explaining what you're going through, just find a way to tell them how you are feeling and tell them you need help. Third, decide together what form of help is best for you. If you are actively suicidal, meaning you're having thoughts and you're planning to act on those thoughts, call 911 or go to a crisis center at a local hospital. Find a mental health counselor in your area and make an appointment. At anytime, if you feel like you need more help, call the NJ Hopeline for suicide prevention at 855-654-6735. You can also call and contact us at 888-222-2228 or text us on Friday nights at 908-280-0235. Please don't hesitate to ask for help. It is the first step in feeling better about yourself.

Comment

im scared

I am the one who wrought this.

im really scared to tell them.. will i have yo go away? If so, how long? Where would i go??? Please explain because im really young and wana end my life 😵😵😭😭😭😭

Comment

same girl.

Im really scared, i cant tell anyone... how can i cope with it myself?

Comment

It is really hard for us to say what would be the best form of treatment for you. That is why we suggest talking to an adult that you trust for help with this. Sometimes problems are larger than what we can handle on our own. This would be an example of that. It is okay to reach out for help when we need it! There are just some things that unfortunately we can't do on our own. There are so many resources out there that can help you. You don't have to go through this alone. As stated above, the hardest part is telling someone how you feel. Please find a way to do this. Also, as stated above, if you are actively suicidal, call 911 or go to your local hospital for help. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X