Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My boyfriend is becoming very sentimental....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend is becoming very sentimental....

So, my boyfriend is starting to become very sentimental and I don't know if he's just trying to be sweet or if he doesn't realize its getting annoying or if I'm just being a pain but he is being very mushy lately and he texts me things like "Hey bae" with a bunch of hearts and his response to almost everything is something like "i wish i was with you" and he always puts like 10 heart emojis and a bunch of lols after almost every text. I just kinda wish we could have a conversation without him having to make it flirty somehow. I know he's a boy and all boys talk like that and that he's just trying to be sweet but I feel like he's worrying too much about that and not enough about just talking to me... Should I address it to him???

Everyone's relationship is different and all boys do not talk like that, but it does seem like he is trying to be sweet. It sounds like you your main concern is that you don't feel that he is listening to you, so yes talk to him about that. Maybe you could say something like, "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but when you text flirty things every time I'm trying to talk to you it makes me feel like you are blowing me off or not listening to me." Something along those lines. Just try to have an honest conversation without telling him that he's getting annoying by texting you endearing things because then he will get defense rather then hearing you out. I hope this has helped and good luck with your relationship. It sounds like you both care about each other. If you need to talk further call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X