Help. What do I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. What do I do?

Ok so I don't know what to do. I was bullied. A lot. Started in third grade and now I'm going in 8th. Summer just started. I was called fat. A bad singer (I love to sing). A bitch. I have gotten books slapped out if my hands more than once. People on the bus sit behind me and kick the seat, and steal my phone. I get it back after they make fun of my more, or after they stick it in their pants. It sucks. Some of my friends have been ignoring me or being mean. I just feel lost. I found out that one of my best friends cuts. Summer now started and I don't know if I want it to. I mean yea, I get away from bullies, but I also get away grow the people I can talk to. My sisters have gotten mean, and my parents barely notice me. When they do its when I do something wrong. Also there was this boy who I was best friends with. He asked me out, and I would have said yea, but I don't want a boyfriend until high school. He asked me out more (then my friend out, then me again) and then we took some time without talking. Yesterday was the last day of school, and I missed him, so I talked to him. I found out that he tried to kill himself. Twice. But he got help. He's better now. I told him all of the above, cause I knew he would understand. He grabbed my hand and pulled down my bracelet, and saw three deep cuts. I cut. I didn't know what else to do. Only he knows. I've been hiding it beneath the bracelet. I just thew away the safety pin that i used. It won't happen again(I hope) Now I have a party Friday, with my family and I need to wear a sleeveless dress, and I have no fancy bracelets to cover the cuts. I don't want my cousins to be worried about me. Also I don't know what to do. I feel alone, and my friends are growing distant. I don't know if I want summer or not.

Please help.

So much here to think about and discuss. First of all, have you taken any steps to stop the bullying? Speak to someone at your school about what's going on or check out a bullying website such as www.bullystoppers.com. You don't have to be bullied, but the behavior is unlikely to change if you don't take action to stop it. One thing that absolutely won't stop it is cutting. This is a dangerous and useless behavior. It solves nothing and does nothing except give you a brief escape from your pain, except it does nothing to help it. Check out the website www.selfinjury.com for some extra info. It's nice that your friend is back in your life in a time when it sounds like you need someone to be there for you. Just maintain your boundaries with him if you're still not interested in a romantic relationship with him. Maybe you can speak with your parents about a form of counseling to help you deal with your pain. Call us at anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X