I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

My family has been against me lately and I have no one to turn to. I basically have isolated myself and haven't been eating a lot. I really know that I don't want to commit suicide but I just want an escape please help me.

If you feel like you don't have anyone to turn to I would recommended reaching out to a counselor. That can be a safe place where you can open up and talk about issues that you are having. Many schools have them and if not you can find one through your insurance. It may also help to find something that you enjoy (sports, art, theater) and take up a class or join a group. This can also be a place for yourself where you don't have to worry about family drama. Another great resource is 2ndFloor Youth Helpline we are here 24/7 and are confidential and anonymous, and can talk to you more in depth about your difficulties with your family. Give us a call anytime 888-222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X