Girl Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Problems

So there is this girl that I am really into. I have had a crush on her for about six months and we went to the Junior Prom together. Junior Prom with her was fun, but pretty awkward. I felt like i had to force conversations with her and my friends kept telling me to talk to her. After I thought Junior prom would surely be the last time i talked to her, I found out she still wanted to hangout. Whenever I see her, she seems excited and gives me a hug. Although it seems like she reserves a hug for me, she rarely talks to me. At parties, I sometimes catch her looking at me and walking around me. My friends repeatedly tell her I like her, but she just ignores them. Whenever I try talking to her she seems sarcastic and does not keep the conversation going. Does she like me? What should I do?

From what you say, it sounds like she has some sort of feelings for you too, but it's not possible to say that for sure. It sounds like communication is a problem for you guys. Do you communicate any other way aside from in person. Sometimes it's easier to get to know someone and build a relationship through writing, like texting each other, then when you get to know each other, your face to face conversations may be easier. Also, maybe you can think about the direct approach. While it can be scary, it can also give you the answer you are looking for one way or the other. Either way, good luck! Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X