Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hate myself

im worthless

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so down about yourself. I don't know much about why you are feeling this way, so all I can say is you are not worthless! Everyone is important and has value in this world. You should reach out to a counselor to talk about your feelings, here the number to NJ Mental Health Cares at (866) 202-4357, someone can assist you in finding resources and doctors near you. Do you have someone you trust to talk to about things, like a parent, a friend, sibling, aunt or uncle? Sometimes just talking about your feelings can help you get to start thinking clearer. I hope you reach out to someone for support today and if you ever need anything further call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7.

Here's a little quote you might find inspirational....
    "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. "~ Helen Keller

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X