depression

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depression

I'm 17 and I've had a pretty rough life. I'm currently suffering from depression and fighting to deal with physical pain on a daily basis. Things have just gotten to the point where I don't feel loved by anyone and I really don't see a reason to live anymore. because its too HARD to keep having to deal with suicidal and morbid thoughts on a DAILY basis.

Create

You may at times feel as if nobody loves you and that nobody cares. Truth be told, my name could very well be nobody. You said that you are 17. You made it this far, so why give up the race? Try to find a creative outlet. Try to not spend your life in the past and start living for the now. Do what makes you happy. If you like dancing or singing, do it! Even if you are not good, even if you make a fool of yourself, if it makes you happy, go for it. Find a hobby. Join a club. Never EVER regret something that once made you happy.
    I have had those morbid thoughts. Then, i started drawing and writing. Just getting the thoughts out on paper. Now, whenever i see a blank canvas, i am compelled to put whatever i am thinking onto it. I suggest carrying a sketchbook. When you automatically draw or write your thoughts down as they happen, you tend to learn from yourself. You tend to get creative at times. and the best thing about drawing and writing, you can stretch the truth. You can make up whatever you want. If you write on your own, there are no rules or guidelines because your journal is your personal space.
    I hope i gave you some ideas on how to cope.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X