Long time no see

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time no see

I have a friend who lives about 5 minutes away from me. We used to talk all the time but we havent talked in over a year now. I have been increasingly getting worried about him and other things. Idk what to do.

Thanks for reaching out. Friendships changing are a normal part of growing up. Is there a reason you are worried about him after a year? Are you able to reach out to him or his family or someone he has talked to more recently. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Friendships come and go as you grow and change. I think it is totally respectful if you want to check in with this person. Real friends are always there for each other even if time has passed. Its great you are worried it shows you care and are a good friend!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X