My friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friend

My friend i been friends with so long doesn't wanna talk to me anymore . i don't know why tho because i didn't do anything to her and i been trying to call her for a whole month now and No answer and today she block me

I’m sorry to hear about this. That’s unfair that your friend won’t even give you a reason. It sounds like they may not be a good friend to have then anyways. If you’ve done everything to try and talk to them then maybe it is time you move on. I know that could be difficult and possibly not the answer you want to hear but sometimes this happens in friendships. You will have friends that come and go and friends that last a lifetime. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

It is very hard when a friend you love stops responding to you. Know that it is not your fault. As people grow and change, so too do relationships. Plus, relationships, any relationship, takes two people, so if you reached out, then you did the best you could. Now it is up to your friend to take the initiative and get back to you. Whether that person responds to you or not, at least you did what you could. If you still love that friend, let them know that you are still there, but then leave it at that. Keep the door open to that friendship, but do not let it bring you down. Sometimes people come and go in our lives, and we just have to remember the good times.

Comment

Losing a friend is difficult no matter the circumstance, especially when they stop speaking to you and are suddenly out of contact. If you are able, try to speak with them in person and find answers and closure to your relationship. If this is not possible and all other methods have not worked, it may to time to move on. Friendships are a two-way street and you should be getting love and respect back from your friend as you are doing for them. Finding other friends can be a daunting task but there are people out there who will respect you for who your are and your needs.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that your friend isn't responding and went as far as to block you. Sometimes people do things that we don't understand and its especially confusing when its someone were close to. If you are able to find some way to speak this friend in person then I think that would help alleviate some of the confusion you must be feeling. However, it is important to remember that you are not to blame for your friends actions. You deserve the same amount of effort you put into relationship from your friend. If they don't want to respond then the next best thing to do is to wait for them to come back to you. It might take time, but they can't deny that you were a part of their life at one point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X