i hate my ex and their friend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate my ex and their friend

basically what it says on the tin. my ex just rejoined a gc we're in together, and i said hi as someone should, and they ignored me completely to talk to their friend instead. these two can't stop sending memes for one second just to say hi to me. that's literally all. but NO, they are only focused on themselves and the other. they can apologize all they want, they can say they'll change or whtever all they want, but it shows they're really not interested in change, they're interested in saying sweet nothings and then moving on as if nothing ever happened.

saturn and scooter, if either of you see this by some sort of miracle, THIS IS ABOUT YOU. STOP APOLOGIZING AND ACTUALLY MAKE EFFORTS TO CHANGE AND WELCOME YOUR NEW FRIENDS MORE.

- mercury, your pissed off friend, they/he
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 08-21-2021, 08:19 AM.

Thanks for your post and reaching out. It is obvious you are mad at your friends and are even hoping that somehow they see this post. Why not just confront them directly and have a conversation with them about your feelings? Who knows … that could be what changes everything! If not then maybe they aren’t good friends to have. If you would like to talk about this further you can always call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Hi, I am sorry to hear that your friends are treating you this way. I think you should try to reach out to them and discuss your feelings of being isolated from their conversations and why they're doing this. After that, if they change thats great and if not, it is time to remove yourself from that group chat and talk with friends that value you.

Comment

hello! mercury writing back to the guest- uh i did eventually drop that friend group! so yeah :] not too proud of this post but yea HAHAH

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X