discord

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discord

So there is this one guy on the same discord server as me. He seems like a really cool guy and I want to be his friend but I dont know how to tell him that. Im scared about what he thinks about me. Can you please help?

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. I am not really sure how discord works. Are you able to talk to him if you are not friends? If so i would recommend trying to talk to him first and then request him as a friend. If you can't talk to him first, maybe see if you have any mutual friends and speak to them. They might have more insight to how he would react. Please reach out with any more questions or concerns. You can respond to this post or call or text, 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7. Good Luck!

Comment

Hi there! Not sure if you use discord for gaming or other things but maybe try to invite him to play a game 1 on 1 with you so it could give you a chance to talk to him more! If you aren't gaming use the topic of the discord server as a basis to start that conversation and let it flow naturally. If you aren't already his friend on Discord just start with sending him that friend request and see where that takes you. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X