all my friends left me, only have online people to depend on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all my friends left me, only have online people to depend on

okay so, i’ve been diagnosed as a HSP (highly sensitive person). i’ve had these friends now, for privacy let’s call her alex. alex was the type of person to insult people if she hate ya. and she didn’t hate me. we were best friends for a long time until she started to tease me. she called me a faggot, a failure, drama queen etc. i decided to end the friendship and all of my other ones. right now i’m just alone and i don’t have anyone to laugh with anymore...

I am sorry that you are going through this with your friend but a real friend would not call you names. A caring person would not call anyone names especially the ones that you said she called you. I understand why you ended the friendship with Alex but why did you end the friendships with your other friends? I would suggest maybe talking to your other friends and sharing how you feel. If they are really friends they will understand and want to support you. If you have any more questions or concerns please reach out to 2ndfloor anytime. We are here 24/7 by text, phone or message board. Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X