No announcement yet.

My Bestfriend is Dating My Ex, but My Ex and I are friends and I'm Kinda Upset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bestfriend is Dating My Ex, but My Ex and I are friends and I'm Kinda Upset

I started dating this guy, and things weren't going well at all. it started off great, we loved each other, but then it all fell apart. about 3 months passed, and we were all good. we started talking again, texting and we became friends. last month my friend told me they started dating and this feeling of nausea came across me. my legs started shaking, i didn't want to eat and i cried. im happy for them and I told them but i feel kinda betrayed. what should i do???

I can totally understand why you feel betrayed. That was definitely not a good move on both of their parts, especially your best friend. You should be honest and open about your feelings with your friend. It would not be fair to just bottle them up and act like everything is okay when it is not. You have a right to these feelings. I think when you talk to her and hear her reaction it will say a lot about how she cares about you as a friend. If you want to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X