New Girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Girl

There's a new girl on my bus who keeps inserting herself into my conversations and sharing over personal details about her life. I've been friendly with her, but she just gets on my nerves. On the first day I met her she told me that she was homeschooled her whole life and moved here from across the country because her mom did drugs. She said that she had depression and anxiety and the only way to calm herself down was to smoke weed (like what???). I've tried to be nice and ask about her day and stuff but it just gets really weird. Like I'll be talking and she'll be fine but the second I ask her about her day she curls up into her self and puts her hands in her hair like she's having a breakdown. I've seen lots of people have panic attacks AND anxiety attacks but that just wasn't it. I feel like she's doing things for attention. I don't want to dismiss her if she really is having a hard time, but it really just seems like she wants pity from people. I don't know how to handle that kind of stuff. I just want her to leave me alone, but I don't want to be mean.

Thank you for reaching out to 2nd floor! It's great that you been reaching out and communicating with her. If she is going through a hard time, a friend could really help her out. You can still talk to her while keeping your boundaries on the bus. Keep your conversations short and simple but still acknowledge her and keep being friendly. Remember to think of yourself and acknowledge how she can make you feel. If you want to talk more about this give us a call or send us a message at 888-222-2228 we are open 24'7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X