Scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scared

I was with a friend in the library and he was tutoring while tutoring he was playing around and so was I. He said something and i playfully kicked him He faked that he was hurt and I told him I was violent. He said "Im violent too ... with myself" and I gasped and he said "just kidding" I laughed and told him to stop and that my friend and I went through it and that we were getting help on it. But, I feel like I shouldn't have said that. I shouldn't have told him about my friend. I shouldn't have told him about anything relating to us and depression. I shouldn't have let out a secret that my friend wanted to keep. But I don't know if he knew about my friend because they were friends before i even knew him. I just feel really horrible that I let out a friends secret. I don't know what to do.

So I think you should start off by being a little bit easy on yourself. You didn't let out a secret in a mean or malicious way, it was a very quick response based off of what he said that shook you. You didn't gossip or go around talking about your friend behind their back, it came out after he said something that caught you off guard. So don't be too hard on yourself. You also can't go back and change what has already happened, so learn from what you did, forgive yourself and move on. If you want to, you can also tell your friend exactly what happened so they are aware that this other mutual friend may now be aware of what the two of you went through, but that's totally up to you. The most important thing is that both you and your friend are no longer participating in these types of self-injury behaviors because they are really unhealthy and dangerous. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

So this didn't fit into any of the other catagories, bbut my Bff is moving away and IDK what to do without her HELP ME PLS

Comment

That is always a hard situation when one a good friend moves away. I am not sure how far but hopefully you can still easily visit. If it is pretty far then maybe you can both make trips out of it! Luckily with phones, social media, internet, facetime, skype, etc. you have plenty of ways to stay in touch! Obviously your friendship will be different but it doesn't mean it is over. If you would like to tall about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X