losing a friend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing a friend?

Throughout my life, I always felt alone. All of my old friends always replaced me or just stopped talking to me in general.

I

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with friendships yet. I am obviously not sure of your age but it is definitely normal for friends to come and go throughout your life for all different reasons. Many real and life-long friendships start in adulthood. Have you tried joining different activities (if you are still in school) like sports, clubs, etc.or even outside of school? Many friendships become strong based off of similar interests and connections. You should try going to your guidance counselor for support with this as well. If you would like to talk about this further you can call or text us anytime. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Sorry I just realized it cut off my message,

I

Comment

It looks like your message might have been cut off again. If you need to talk about anything else please respond at any time.

Comment

What do you do if you think your best friend is hanging out with the wrong crowd, for example doing drugs/vaping, alcohol, and getting themselves in trouble. They are pushing everyone away that is trying to help/tell them.

Comment

It can be really tough to see someone you care about engaging in behaviors that may be dangerous. It can be helpful for your friend to hear about your feelings, as well as how important they are to you. For example, letting your friend know that you care about them and feel worried can help them understand where you're coming from. Additionally, it can be helpful to check in with your friend about their own feelings, as their change in behavior may be related to stress/pain they are experiencing in their own life. Letting them know you are always available to listen without judgment can be very meaningful. You can also give your friend our number as well for extra support, as we're here 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X